Medical Alert Systems for Seniors No Monthly Fee with Waterproof Help Buttons. Family Caregiver aid. Life Help Alarm System for Seniors Living independently-HA28
Helping Mom and Dad Live Independent in their Own Home.
Do you have elderly parents living alone?
Do you worry they may fall or need help when you are not there?
Mom and Dad are getting Older and need a little help. You are busy with your work and kids, and cannot always be checking in on them. Standard medical alert systems are expensive and you do not want another utility bill each month.
This is why we designed the No Monthly Fee Medical Alert System.
Our emergency alert system gives them and you peace of mind with no monthly bills. Imagine the freedom of not worrying all the time, being able to relax a bit, knowing mom and dad are safe. If they need help all they need to do is press the wireless help button and the system will call you and other family members. The system works great if there are family members or friends living close by and can save you thousands of dollars per year. This is the perfect gift for mom and dad.
DIY Setup – Its easy and takes just 5 minutes.
Wireless Button Range
- 300 Feet from the base Line of sight.
- Walls and Furniture will reduce the range slightly.
- Works in the home and around the yard for most standard homes.
Home Telephone Line Required
The system plugs into your existing home telephone line which Must be a Standard Home Land Line or Cable Line.Warning – DO NOT USE – If you have a VOIP, WIFI, or Cellular Telephone Line as they are not reliable for use with emergency response systems. These lines use the internet and are not stable enough or 100% reliable.
We have a dedicated customer support line where we can answer your questions or walk you through the installation.
Comes with a Telephone Splitter
The system comes with a telephone splitter so there is no need to purchase another one
Waterproof Help Buttons
Our Wireless Help Buttons
Our buttons have been redesigned to be be 100% Waterproof. You can wear them in the shower or bathtub. You do not have to take them off when doing dishes. Falls can happen anytime and especially when getting in and out of a wet tub.
- 100% Waterproof
- Wear them in the Shower and Bath Tub
- 100% Peace of Mind
- Special Design Lynyard with Pull Appart Clip to Avoid Choking If Pendant is Caught
- Easy DIY Battery Replacement (CR2032 battery). Battery lasts 1-2 years
Our Competitors Wireless Help Buttons
Always check as many of our competitors only have splash proof buttons, which means you cannot wear them in the shower or tub. This is when most falls happen.
How The System Works
1. Anytime you need help, press your wireless help button or the help button on the main unit
2. The system will dial the 1st phone number that is programmed into the system
3. When the responder receives the call the help message will play. They can then press 5 to accept the call or 9 to reject the call.
4. If they reject the call, the system will hang up and call the next programmed phone number, if there is no answer it will continue to call the next number and cycle until someone answers.
Press 5 to Answer the Call and connect 2-Way Voice
If you press 5 to accept the call, the system will open up the 2-way voice. You will be able to talk through your phone direct the person needing help and they will talk and listen through the system base speaker.
If help is user requires help, you end the call by pressing 9, then call 911 dispatch.
Setting Up Your Medical Alert System In 3 Steps – Installation Help Available
Plug the AC power plug into a wall AC Outlet and the other end into the alert system.
Plug the telephone cord into the wall jack and the other end into the alert system
Note: A telephone splitter is provided.
Record your help message.
Recording Example. This is Mrs Jones, I need help.
Program your responder phone numbers
You can program 3 responder phone numbers into the system. These numbers can be a Cell phone or landline.
Accept software customized design.