This is the introduction of LED Intelligent Motion Sensor Light Bar：
- Automatic Motion Sensor: The light bar is equipped with a sensor that automatically turns on the light when motion is detected.
- High Bright: It provides a high level of brightness, ensuring clear visibility in dark areas.
- Type-C: The product supports Type-C connectivity for power supply and operation.
- Easy Installation: It can be easily installed without complex procedures or requirements.
- USB: The light bar can also be powered via USB, offering flexibility in power sources.
Introduction Of Product Models
1.The largest light bar has 300 lumens and 2000 mAh battery capacity.
2.The medium-sized light bar offers 200 lumens and is powered by a 1500 mAh battery.
3.The smallest light bar provides 100 lumens with a 1000 mAh battery capacity.
To use the LED Intelligent Motion Sensor Light Bar, follow these steps:
- Charge the light bar using the included USB Type-C cable and a 5V charger.
- Turn on the light bar by pressing the ON button. The light will remain lit up continuously.
- Switch to AUTO mode by pressing the AUTO button. The light will turn on automatically when triggered by motion during both daytime and nighttime.
- Switch to NIGHT mode by pressing the NIGHT button. The light will only turn on at night or in low ambient lighting when triggered by motion.
- Turn off the light bar by pressing the OFF button.
How It Works
This image showcases a motion sensor light that automatically turns on when it detects motion in the dark and remains off during the daytime. The sensor has a 120° detection angle.
The LED Intelligent Motion Sensor Light Bar can be used in various scenarios including:
Closets and Wardrobes: As shown in the image, illuminating the interior for easy visibility of clothes and accessories.
Hallways: Providing light during the night or in dark conditions for safe movement.
Bathrooms: Offering illumination when entering during the night, reducing the need to turn on main lights.
Kitchens: Under cabinets to light up countertops during early mornings or late evenings.
Staircases: Ensuring safety by illuminating steps in low light conditions.